OMCL-AC55TS-R3 / 100 chips, Reflex side gold coating
OMCL-AC55TS-B3 / 18 chips, Reflex side gold coating
OMCL-AC55TN-R3 / 100 chips, No metal coating
OMCL-AC55TN-B3 / 18 chips, No metal coating
Next-generation cantilever with over one mega hertz resonance frequency is now available. 'OmegaLever (Olympus Mega Hertz Cantilever)', its high resonance frequency and low thermal noise vibration enables high speed and high resolution measurement.
Outstanding features of OmegaLever
- 1. Mega Hz resonance for high speed measurement
- 2. Low thermal noise vibration for unprecedented resolution
(Common features in new silicon cantilever series)
- 3. Ideally point terminated probe
- 4. Acclaimed ‘Tip View’ structure
- 5. Reflex side gold coating
- 6. Ease in chip handling: ‘New concept chip’
- 7. Packaging: Pre-separated chips
More about OmegaLever
1. Mega Hz resonance for high speed measurement
The high resonance frequency with 1.6 MHz (Nominal) enables fast scanning measurement.
It can achieve to save your time of AFM data acquisition.
- *For the use of OmegaLever, bandwidth with 2.5 MHz or above is required for the SPM sensor circuit.
X line scanning 20 Hz
Kraton (SEBS) sample courtesy of Wendy van Zoelen and Rachel Segalman, UC Berkeley.
Topography and Phase imaged with Cypher AFM courtesy of Asylum Research
2. Low thermal noise vibration for unprecedented resolution
It's low thermal noise of cantilever vibration enables high resolution measurement, which attributed to its high resonance frequency and high spring constant. It is worth while trying material research such as liquid-solid interface measurement.
3. Ideally point terminated probe
The apex of the tetrahedral probe is ideally point terminated.
The tetrahedral probe shows good symmetry viewed from the front. Considering the geometric feature, choose the fast scan (X) direction. Check Scan line profile and enlarged view of the tip apex.
4. Acclaimed ‘Tip View’ structure
The probe can be easily positioned at the exact point of your interest due to ‘Tip View’ structure.
The probe is located at the exact end of the cantilever so that the probe apex is not obscured during optical observations.
5. Reflex side gold coating
Thin gold film with the thickness of 70 nm is coated on the cantilever for reflecting light from the deflection sensor in the AFM equipment. High reflex for high S/N sensing can be expected.
6. Ease in chip handling: ‘New concept chip’
The ideally vertical side-walls of the chip make tweezing easy and eliminate problems with chipping and debris.
7. Packaging: Pre-separated chips
Silicon Cantilevers, model OMCL-ACxxxxx-R3: available with 100 pre-separated chips.
Silicon Cantilevers, model OMCL-ACxxxxx-B3: available with 18 pre-separated chips.